Policies & Privacy
Over 45 years of our family business, our “no fuss” customer satisfaction policy means that we have thousands of happy customers, artists, professionals, studios and institutes around Australia.
Privacy and Use of Information
Your contact information (name, email, phone number and postal address) will be stored by Bernies Music Land solely for use in promotional, marketing, mailing and any product related communications that may be relevant to you. We do not share or sell your information. Bernies Music Land respects your privacy and you can subscribe at any time on 03 9872 5122
Bernies Music Land’s website uses stripe payment system. Your payment card or account information will be stored and used to process your order by stripe.
Photo and Video Use
Bernies Music Land loves taking photos and videos of the wonderful events here at our store. We may share these on our website, social media, newsletter and other promotions. Please talk to us to opt out.
Website Stock and Pricing
In the event that an item ordered online is not available, has a delivery delay or we are unable to fulfil your order, we reserve the right to provide you with a refund. We will notify you within one business day and may offer an agreeable alternative item, discuss the option of a loan item while your item is on order, or a full refund.
Over our 45 years of family business, we have been humbled by the great number of teachers and music professionals that refer their students and friends to Bernies Music Land.
As well as thank you cards and token gifts, we sometimes give a rebate or reimburse for time spent in assisting with an instrument selection.
We recommend teacher and professionals discuss referral rebates with us at the point where they refer the customer.
Two Year Upgrade Offer
Many people start their musical journey on a keyboard instrument from Bernies Music Land. When you are ready to step up to the next 7performance level, whether it be upright piano or grand piano, Bernies Music Land is pleased to offer you 70% trade up on a new instrument within two years.
Protect your investment and start on your musical path today at Bernies!
Offer Terms and Conditions
- “Trade In” refers to the instrument you are giving back to Bernies as part of the upgrade. The total purchase price paid, after all discounts, is the amount used for trade up consideration.
- Charges will apply for collection of trade in.
70% trade up offer applies under the following conditions:
- All trade up offers are subject to the discretion of the Manager.
- For purchases of new instruments.
- For purchases within 2 years of the previous purchase date.
- For trade-ins in good condition, without damage or fault, and with regular servicing or tuning completed where applicable.
- Where the retail price of the new instrument is 3.5 times higher than the “trade in” paid purchase price.
- Trade up must be requested at the time of sale and is not available after a sale has been completed or negotiated.
- This information is valid from 1st January 2021. Please chat with a team member for further details.