Bernstein pianos has its cherished history over 40 years in Australia with pianos that are unmatched in its price range.
Highly acclaimed in piano testing
Finest European standards in design and components
Exceptional tonal dynamics
Best performance in price range
Discover the Range
For over 40 years Bernstein pianos have been the choice of students and teachers for exceptional European quality at a great price. Bernies Music Land is very proud to offer an extensive range of Bernstein instruments.
Each Bernstein meets three strict criteria.
- Built strong for Australia from the best parts available, with modern production techniques
- The most musically satisfying piano for the classical repertoire and contemporary pianists alike
- Real pianos. European sound. Realistic price.
Come and experience with the brilliant range of Bernstein pianos today at Bernies Music Land.
Beautiful Bernstein Pianos featured in Australian Venues
The National BERNSTEIN Piano Competition
Australia’s Longest-Running Sponsored Piano Competition
- Sunday 1st October 2023
- Created in 1988 by Professor Max Cooke OAM and Bernstein Australia, to encourage young piano students and provide a friendly yet competitive environment for students to excel in piano performance.
- Excellent cash prizes totalling $950.
- Beautiful trophies and certificates will be presented.
- Entry is by teacher selection at a Masterclass even.